Please print and complete the application form, then send it with your tuition payment to:
Director of Religious Education
St. Michael Church
7401 St. Michael Lane
Annandale, VA 22003.
- To be enrolled in our Program, students must be baptized at the time of registration or by August 1 (one month before the beginning of the school year).
- A copy of the Baptismal Certificate for each new student is required at the time of registration.
- All students enrolled in the St. Michael Religious Education Program must be registered members of the parish, or provide a letter of permission from their pastor granting permission for them to be enrolled for instruction at St. Michael. Registration of non-parishioners is subject to the approval of the Pastor.
- New students who transfer from another parish and who have attended another parish religious education program must provide a record of their last grade completed, their attendance record and grades, and information on any sacraments already received.
- Registration will not be considered completed until all required documents have been presented.
- New students in Grades 2 – 8 will be required to take an assessment for class placement.