First Holy Communion
Children assemble at 10:00 AM in the Gym of the Junior School. Parents/family should go immediately to the Church after dropping the child off. First Communicants will process to Church promptly at 10:25 PM. First Communicants will sit as a group and receive the Holy Eucharist first.
Please relay the following information to friends and family attending the First Holy Communion Mass:
- Absolutely no photography in the Church
- Please respect and honor the presence of Our Lord in the Church – do not talk
Attire for First Holy Communion
- Boys – Suit, or dark slacks with white shirt and tie. (A jacket is not required). Shoes and socks, no sneakers.
- Girls – Modest white or light pastel dress, socks and shoes or sandals. (No gloves, no flowers in hands, no rosaries, prayer books, or candles.)
Where to find First Holy Communion items
- Paschal Lamb Bookstore
- Daughters of St. Paul Books and Media
- Ignatius Press
- Leaflet Missal
- Catholic Book Publishing